Overcoat Pen White 4.6g
MPN: 419D-P-WH Manufacturer: MG Chemicals
MG’s newest 419D Overcoat Pens are solder resist coatings based on the IPC-CC-830B and UL 94-V0 certified our 419D acrylic resin systems. They are a fast drying, xylene and toluene free product that provides an excellent finish in multiple colors. They are ideal for high moisture environments and applications requiring easy repair and rework.
The 419D pen protect area of a printed circuit board from taking solder, helping confine solder to intended areas only. This helps prevent to formation of unintentional solder bridges, which could cause short circuits. It also protects electric circuits against moisture, dirt, dust, thermal shocks, and scratches that could corrode, or otherwise damage the electric components. It insulates against high-voltage arcing, shorts, and static discharges.
The 419D pen improves reliability, operational range, and lengthens the life of electrical and electronic components and assemblies. Its primary applications are in the automobile, marine, aerospace, aviation, communication, instrumentation, industrial control equipment, and consumer electronics industries.
Features & Benefits:
• No Hazardous Air Pollutants—free of toluene or xylene
• Excellent finish—smooth, homogeneous, and durable
• Protects electronics from moisture, corrosion, fungus, and static discharges
• Easy rework and repairs—removable with Cat. No. 435, 4352 thinner or Cat. No. 8310 stripper
• Comes in variety of colors—blue, black, clear, green, and white