Diverse Electronics is a franchised electronic component Stocking distributor with a division dedicated to production floor product solutions. Diverse Electronics and its PT&E division present an extensive product range from more than 100 world-class manufacturers, resulting in the largest inventory of electronic component and production tools and equipment products in Canada. Our diverse portfolio differentiates us from our competitors.
Diverse Electronics is a privately-owned, Canadian company with in-depth industry knowledge and technical expertise. With its head office and distribution centre located in Montreal, the company also has dedicated sales representation across Canada, including Toronto, Quebec, Calgary and Eastern Canada. We are continuously striving to implement new and innovative programs that are adapted to our customer’s needs. Our experienced sales team offers superior service on leading-edge technology through our design-in programs closely supported by our equally experienced and dedicated Marketing team.
Diverse Electronics stocks a complete range of electronic components including passive (capacitors, resistors), optoelectronics, discretes, electromechanical and interconnect products.
Founded in 1993, Diverse Electronics is proud to be celebrating over 20 years of success in business.
Production Tools and Equipment
Our PT&E division stocks a full range of production tools, supplies and test instruments as well as all the required consumables in the manufacturing process. Products such as antistatic bags, solder bar, solder paste and solder wire. Also offered is a wide variety of chemicals and adhesives, labels, test instruments, tools and manufacturing equipment.
Industrial Electronic Products
Diverse Electronics has now introduced a brand new division to support our ever growing Industrial and Electrical market. Customers in market sectors such as HVAC, Automation & Control, Transportation, Medical, Auto watercraft & RV industry, Electrical and Security will all benefit with Diverse Electronics additonal focus, service and products required to support their needs. Our sales force will support many different types of industries including MRO, R&D, OEM, Test & Service with products such as Breakers, Industrial Switches, Din Rail & Barrier Terminal Blocks, Triac & SCR Modules, Wire Management, Sensors, Transformers, Safety products, Tools, Test Instruments, Chemicals and Adhesives.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission at Diverse Electronics is to provide quality, personalized service through solid industry knowledge, innovation, and customized programs.
Commitment to Service
Diverse Electronics is committed to providing quality, personalized service through solid industry knowledge, innovation, and customized programs.
Diverse Electronics is able to achieve this by adhering to a set of specific principles:
- Providing unparalleled service to all customers, regardless of company size or order size
- Focusing on each customer's specific needs and requirements on a case by case basis with dedicated specialists ready to address either component or production supply requirements
- Getting involved at the design stage to offer cost savings and part selection options with engineering support where required
- Decreasing component costs by selecting the right quality product from one of its worldwide supplier partners
- Focusing on 2 to 3 suppliers per commodity to give customer options based on their design and cost restrictions.
- Developing unique personal working relationships with supplier partners.
To the Sales and Marketing team, service means respect. The team prides itself on providing customers and suppliers with the utmost level of support and respect.
People working with people to achieve a common goal.
To the Sales Support team, service means always being ready to go the extra mile to serve customer's needs without compromise. Daily support, ready for you, when you need it. Standard or special requests – just ask.
- Collateral materials such as literature, brochures, and spec sheets
- Process engineering support for electronic manufacturing and production services
- Free Samples
- Online tracking capabilities with national carriers
- BOM Analysis
- Same-day shipping on all in-stock items on orders placed before 2 p.m.
Total Customer Solutions Group
Specific territory organization of our sales team is aimed at providing all customer types with the best possible support targeted to their particular needs. The organizational changes will enable Diverse Electronics to provide a faster and more targeted response and offer cost saving procurement solutions to the wide ranging requirements of our various customers