SN100C LF Solder Bar Kilobars, 100lb min, 50 units
MPN: SN100C Manufacturer: Stannol
SN100C is a silver-free, eutectic lead-free solder, based on Sn99.3Cu0.7 and conforms analogous to ISO 9453:2006 (alloy number 401) with micro-alloyed additives (<500ppm). The SN100C has been developed and patented by NIHON Superior, licenced and produced by STANNOL. This solder shows due to his formulation with micro alloying elements like nickel and germanium unique properties in all applications.
The SN100C alloy is a micro alloyed solder, based on the eutectic Sn99.3Cu0.7 alloy. This world-wide accepted and very often used alloy reduces the dross formation as well as the copper leaching from PCBs and components into the solder bath effectively.
- Finer grain structure and shinier surface than conventional Sn99.3Cu0.7 alloys
- Eutectic alloy (defined melting point at 227°C)
- Reduction of dross formation - saves money
- Very good wetting characteristics
- Highly reduced dissolution rate of copper and other metals in comparison with conventional Sn99Cu1 alloys and as a result significantly increased service lives of the solder baths
- Reduction of defect rate due to much lower tendency to form bridging and icicles
- Optimum working temperatures from 260-270°C
Please contact us.
(514) 956-0086 or firstname.lastname@example.org